Homeplix.com is determined to protect your privacy. Please Contact Us if you have any question.
What Personal Information We Collect
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog or website?
We collect personal information including name, email address, website URL, mailing address, telephone number, and mobile number, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you contact with us, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Provide your requested content and services
- Send you our policy changes
- Send you emails and newsletters
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers
- We use regular Malware Scanning
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Please note that in any section of the commenting department or forums that you share or post, display or promote by any other company, which are viewable by other users becomes public, beware of disclosing your personal privacy and Unless you disclose personal information that you expect to maintain personal privacy.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
We always keep secure your personal data. We do not share your data with any stranger’s person. Some cases we provided some information to our trusted partners in order to enhance your customer experience.
For example, we share your data with:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Amazon Associates
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information collected from you, our parent organization, support, and cooperation.
We provide personal information collected from you, companies that provide support services to us or work on behalfs of us, such as marketing, analysis and customer service. This company may require personal information to perform their functions.
For our third parties, we may disclose personal information so that we can help determine how people use parts of the service so that we can improve our services and develop new product offerings. How we collectively provide personal information about the use of the services in a composite form for our service providers and other third parties.
To use our services, you can choose to disclose your personal information:
- The comments section, contact form and other services that you can post information and content (without restrictions, on our social media pages).
You should note that any section of commenting section like form or social media that you share or post, display or promote by any other company, which are viewable by other users becomes public, beware of disclosing your personal privacy and Unless you disclose personal information that you expect to maintain personal privacy.
Other information is data that you do not specifically recognize and tracking information collected by technology is collected by us as well as third parties. Other information included:
- Information about your computer, mobile device, or other devices that you use to access the Services such as your device type and brand, operating system, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser client ID, browser language, Internet Service Provider
- Usage information about your use of our Services, such as a reading history of the pages you view
- Additional “traffic data” such as time of access, visitor ID, traffic channel, traffic source, traffic medium, campaign name, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses
- Search terms and search results
- Location data such as your IP address, geolocation information
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Other information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
Other Information Collection
We homeplix.com and our third-party service provider collect other information in various ways. Such as:
- Through your device or web browser
- By using pixel tag, cookies, and similar other technology
- We collect and store your device IP address.
Other Information Disclosures and Uses
Homeplix.com may disclose and use any other information for any reason, where we can do any other act according to applicable law. In some cases, we can combine other information with personal information. If we do that, the collective information is as logical as personal information, the more we treat it.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, some features of the Services may not work or may not work as designed. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any personal information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Social Media Pages.
We Use on our site:
- Google AdSense
- Amazon Advertising
Our website uses Google AdSense for:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. For our service, we do not target children and we do not try knowingly collect information from children.
At the point when visitors leave comments on the site, we gather the information appeared in the comments from, and furthermore the visitors IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Do not upload images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS).
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 1 business day.
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 1 business day.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
As long as needed your personal information will be retained by us and it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
The criteria of Retention period:
- Provides you with the duration of time and services you have with us (for example, as long as you are participating in the campaign or using the services);
- Whether we have the legal obligation in no matter what (for example, certain laws need to be removed before we keep a record of your transaction for a specified period of time);
- In the light of our legal position (such as the limitations of applicable rules, lawsuits or regulatory investigations), there should be a liability.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
The information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Services is collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the United States or to another country where we have facilities or our affiliates operate or in which we engage service providers.
Some countries that are not located in the European Economic Area (EEA) are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available here). For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place adequate measures, including by ensuring that the recipient is bound by EU Standard Contractual Clauses, to protect your personal data. To obtain a copy of these measures click here.
In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
The EEA Additional information
If you live in EEA, there is a data protection authority for your region or country. Here the list of data protection authorities is available at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
Copyright 2018 Homeplix.com. All rights reserved.