Black Friday 2019 is just knocking at the door. 100s of retailers with millions of deals are eagerly waiting for their customers.
This day is nothing but can be called customers a day. Almost all the products in the retailer stores online or in-store come just in half of its price.
Almost 60% of American shoppers eagerly wait for the day to start their Christmas shopping with a big bang. Though it’s not an official day, this day has its very own historical background.
From every perspective, this day can’t be called a selling day but a buying day. All retailers from small to giants like Amazon (paid link), Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc. everyone offers the best deals to their customers.
Day by day, the expectation of people from this day is just increasing, and the sellers are always on a try to satisfy their customers with the best of the deals they can offer as it happened on Black Friday 2018.
The biggest online retailer Amazon on the occasion of Black Friday starts to offer their deal from the starting of the Black Friday week continues up to Cyber Monday.
On Amazon’s product like fire, echo, ring, kindle, they offer the best of the offers. Also, on tech products, Smart TVs, laptops, Home Appliances, gaming Accessories, Beauty Products, kitchen products, they offer the best deals with the newest of the launches.
Through the whole week, Amazon offers their deals to their customers.
When will Black Friday deals start on Amazon?
As discussed earlier, this year, Black Friday is on November 29, 2019. So as in amazon. The difference is Amazon, as holding the rank of biggest retailer does something different from others.
Amazon starts to publish its deals almost at the starting of November and fully; they publish their deals from the very starting of the Black Friday Week, which will be on the 23rd of November this year.
Another most exciting thing is, the Flash sale of Amazon Black Friday doesn’t end up on that day, but the sale continues up to four days till Cyber Monday.
That means the Black Friday sale of Amazon will start on the 29th of November and will end up on December 2nd.
Best deals to expect this year
Every year on that day, Amazon comes with the best of the deals. Most of the offers they provide on the newest of the launches of products.
Also, other of Amazon’s products like Fire TV stick(paid link) and other fire(paid link) products, all-new Kindle Paperwhite(paid link), Fire Tab HD8(paid link), Fire 7 Tab(paid link), Ring products(paid link) will have big discounts on them.
Many more products will be on discount as we predicted with the help of our expert research team. Let’s see them below by category:
A quick list at a glance:
- Instant pot pressure cooker(paid link)
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (paid link)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama (paid link)
- LG 65SM8100AUA Alexa Built-in Nano 8 Series 65″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED (paid link)
- TCL 65″ Class 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart TV – 65S525 (paid link)
- New Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch) (paid link)
- New Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch) (paid link)
- Apple iPad Mini (Wi-Fi, 64GB) (paid link)
- Apple iPad Air (10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) (paid link)
- Presto 09020 Cool Touch Electric Indoor Grill (paid link)
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer (paid link)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (paid link)
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 40mm) (paid link)
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular, 40mm) (paid link)
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean Upright Vacuum Cleaner (paid link)
- Fire TV streaming stick with Alexa built-in(paid link)
- Fire TV Recast, over-the-air DVR, 500 GB(paid link)
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player(paid link)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free(paid link)
- Fire 7 Tablet (7″ display, 8 GB) – Black(paid link)
- Fire 8 HD tablet(paid link)
- Echo Dot Kids Edition, a smart speaker with Alexa for kids(#ad)
- Kindle Paperwhite – 8 GB, Wi-Fi, Includes Special Offers – Black(#ad)
- Ring Spotlight Cam Wired: Plugged-in HD security camera(#ad)
- All-new Kindle – Now with a Built-in Front Light(#ad)
- RaThun Led Strip Lights Kit 10M 32.8 Ft 5050 RGB 300 LEDs (paid link)
- Cumulus II Skypanels – Replacement Fluorescent Light Diffuser (paid link)
- KUPPET Retro Mini Refrigerator 2 (paid link)
- Skinnytaste by Vremi Air Fryer (paid link)
- Baulia Automatic Vacuum Food Sealer (paid link)
- Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker, Sous Vide Function (paid link)
- Gaggia RI9380/46 Classic Pro Espresso Machine (paid link)
- Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 Juice Founatin Cold XL (paid link)
- T-fal E918SE Ultimate Hard Anodized Nonstick 14 Piece Cookware Set (#ad)
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 Upright Vacuum (#ad)
- Uplift Handheld Vacuum Cordless 120W 6.5kpa Suction Vacuum Cleaner (#ad)
- BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum (#ad)
- Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet (NV752) Upright Vacuum (#ad)
- BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Lithium-Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum, Purple (#ad)
- Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Orange (#ad)
- iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum (#ad)
TVs and smartphones:
- Samsung 58NU7100 Flat 58” 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV (#ad)
- TCL 49S325 49 Inch 1080p Smart Roku LED TV (2019) (#ad)
- Toshiba 32LF221U19 32-inch 720p HD Smart LED TV – Fire TV Edition (#ad)
- LG Electronics 49UK6300PUE 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (#ad)
- Sony XBR55X800E 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (paid link)
- Samsung Galaxy A20 32GB (paid link)
- Xiaomi Mi 9 (128GB, 6GB RAM) 6.39″ OLED Display (paid link)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus 128GB+8GB RAM (paid link)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Factory Unlocked (paid link)
- Nokia 9 PureView 128GB GSM Smartphone (paid link)
- HP Chromebook 14-inch Laptop with 180-Degree Hinge (paid link)
- Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6″ (paid link)
- Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop (paid link)
- Apple MacBook Air (13-inch) (paid link)
- Samsung Chromebook 3, 11.6in, 4GB RAM (#ad)
- Lenovo Thinkpad E590 15.6″ HD Business Laptop (#ad)
- Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop PC (#ad)
- Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581 15.6” 4K UHD NanoEdge Bezel Touch (#ad)
- Asus ROG Strix Hero II Gaming Laptop, 15.6” (#ad)
- New Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch) (#ad)
Who am I: I am a Home Improvement Specialist, Cleaning Expert, Product Reviewer. Why I write: To write a blog that broadens readers’ horizons and offer new solutions they can apply to their home. Who I write for: My family, my friends, my neighbors, myself, and most importantly you. Where do I write? homeplix.com, a blog solely focused on giving away home improvements suggestions.