We hope that you will love the following products we have researched! So you know, HomePlix may collect a share of a percentage of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication.
Best Ninja Blender
1. Ninja Blender (QB1004) /Food Processor with 450-Watt Base, 48oz Pitcher, 16oz Chopper Bowl, and 40oz Processor Bowl for Shakes, Smoothies, and Meal Prep.
Promising review: ” I love it. 3 sizes of cups fit whatever you are chopping or blending. The motor is impressive, strong. Ease of assembly and use is great. Ice cubes don’t have a chance of slugging this thing down; in seconds they are slush. Blade positioning and profile is awesome.” – OldPrintGuy
2. Ninja Professional (BL660) Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt Base, 72oz Total Crushing Pitcher, (2) 16oz Cups for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies.
Promising review: ” We replaced an expensive blender ($400) that died after 5 or 6 years (old blender died with metal shot flying out everywhere) with this blender. We researched many more expensive ones and then decided to try this one verses buying another $400 or $500 blender. It is very powerful and straight forward to use. ” – Ronald J. Weagley
3. Ninja 400-Watt Blender (QB900B) /Food Processor for Frozen Blending, Chopping and Food Prep with 48-Ounce Pitcher and 16-Ounce Chopper Bowl and Silver colored
Promising review: ” The best bang for your buck if you are trying to get a cheap blender / anything for smoothies . I originally wanted the expensive ninja because I was trying to green smoothie cleanse but after the reviews I took a chance and ordered this ! Boy was I happy because this is perfect for anyone who is new to smoothie making or a klutz or accident prone . ” – heather Mims
4. Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender (BL610) with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit and Black colored
Promising review: ” There are some products that just change your life. I wanted to get in on the smoothie thing, and there simply is no other way to do it than with a blender, and no better blender to do it with.” – The Wheels Go Round
5. SharkNinja BL456 Blenders-Countertop, 24 oz., 900-watts, all parts are BPA free and Silver/Black colored.
Promising review: ” The Nutri Ninja Pro provides 900 watts of power to breaks down fruits and vegetables for nutrient-rich juices on the go. Ninja Pro Extractor Blades crush through ice, seeds, skins and stems for a smooth, even consistency. Twist on the Sip and Seal Lids and take your drinks with you. ” – AmazonMunchies
6. Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop Blender (BL642) with 1200-Watt Auto-iQ Base, 72-Ounce Pitcher, and 18, 24, and 32-Ounce Cups with Spout Lids.
Promising review: ” Wife loves this blender. Does it all. Not to loud compared to other blenders. The blending glasses all lock into base which is great including the lids locking onto glasses. Definitely powerful. Shuts it self down automatically as in puree state so you can start it and then leave it if you had to. ” – Sam
7. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor with 1500W Auto-iQ Base, 72oz Pitcher, 64oz Processor Bowl, (2) 16oz Cup for Smoothies, Dough & More.
Promising review: ” Less expensive than the other “premium” blenders in this power range, but with more accessories! I was debating on whether I bought this or the Vitamix or the Blentec. I’ve compared and compared. I’ve asked friends and family and finally decided that I don’t need my blender to heat the food that it’s blending, I just need it to blend it. ” – Jon
8. Ninja Chef (CT805) Countertop Blender with 1500-Watt Auto-iQ Base, 10 Pre-Sets, 10 Speeds, Dishwasher Safe 72-Ounce Pitcher, and 50 Recipe Booklet.
Promising review: ” I currently own 2 other blenders in addition to this one – the Versa blender (1100watt), and the Cuisinart Hurricane(1500watt). All have a lot of power and all have pre-programmed buttons for doing specific tasks. I’ll be comparing them for purposes of this review. Of these 3 blenders, I have decided to keep the Ninja Chef out on my counter for my family’s everyday use. ” – Bugs
9. Ninja BL492, Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Compact Blending System with 2 Regular Tritan Nutri Ninja Cups.
Promising review: “ Omg I love it. I made snow. I took a whole lime and orange and is just disappeared into the water. Limeaid so easy now so much healthier. I made brownies. Hot cocoa. Chopped onions and not eyes tearing up fast. ” – amy hanus
10. Nutri Ninja (BL482) Personal Blender with 1000-Watt Auto-iQ Base to Extract Nutrients for Smoothies, Juices, and Shakes and 18, 24, and 32-Ounce Cups.
Promising review: ” This machine is very well constructed. The base is heavy and has suction to stick to the counter. The buttons are firm and do not jiggle. The cups are a heavy plastic with a nicely constructed lid. There is a nice hinge on the top of the drinking lids which holds the flap out of the way. ” – Paula
I believe a fabulous home has that power to decor our lives like colorful wings of a butterfly. That thought helps me to research and writes to you. For me, I can’t compromise even a day. Thats why me and my expert team trying to improve your home improvement stuff and write the best reviews which can help you to reach your affordable limit.