We hope that you will love the following products we have researched! So you know, HomePlix may collect a share of a percentage of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication.
Best Juicer Under $100
1. Juicer Aicok Centrifugal Juicer with Wide Mouth, 3 Speed Juice Extractor for Fruit and Vegetable, Stainless Steel and BPA Free.
Promising review: ” So far, I just made my first glass of celery juice, per Anthony William, and it worked like a dream. I was surprised that half a small stalk of celery would produce so much juice. And it tasted fresh and watery, not bitter at all.” – Xiao zhou
2. Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer, Brushed Stainless steel and BPA free.
Promising review: “Awesome juicer! Easy to clean. Just rinse the three removable parts when you are finished. Tap the strainer a few times to remove the seeds that it catches.” – ESVK
3. Hamilton Beach 67601 Big Mouth Juice Extractor with powerful 800-watt motor.
Promising review: “This juicer is exactly what I wanted and needed. I use it every day to make some fresh vegetable and fruit juice, and I’m having a lot of fun trying different combinations. The product provides a cleaning brush with very stiff bristles, and it is very helpful in removing the pulp from the strainer.” – Becca Rose
4. Nutri-Stahl Juicer Machine – 700W Fruit and Vegetable Extractor with safety locking ARM.
Promising review: ” I had a juicer once…about 5 years ago. And I hated it. It was impossible to take apart, and thus impossible to clean. There was no good way to keep it nice and functional. And it splattered. THIS juicer is super easy to use. I washed all the pieces as initially suggested and it was simple to put back together. ” – Lighthouse
5. Hamilton Beach 67650A Juicer with 800-watts powerful motor and extra large 3 inch feed chute fits whole foods.
Promising review: ” I have had my juicer for just over a month now, so I feel like I can finally review it properly. I LOVE THIS THING! It comes apart easily, so clean up is a breeze. Every single piece, aside from the metal filter, is a smooth plastic that just rinses right off. I use the included brush and scrub everything as soon as I’m done juicing, so I can get all of the sugars off of it. The brush makes cleaning the filter an easy task as well.” – Marys2Cents4You
Price: No new offers available
6. BLACK+DECKER JE2200B 400-Watt Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor with a high quality strainer and stainless steel blades.
Promising review: “ This is a great juicer. I didn’t want to pay a big price for my first juicer and reviews were good on this one. They were well earned. I thought I might only juice once in a while but now it is the only appliance I leave out on the counter. I use it several times a week and it is plenty of motor for what I do….carrots apples, celery and the like. Gives me all juice and will handle my 20 ounce glass. The pulp receptacle won’t handle much more than that. ” – Elphy 2
7. Breville RM-JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor with 12,000 RPMs for denser fruits and harder vegetables.
Promising review: ” Ok, first of all… I’d bet money that this is a brand new juicer!! It seemed brand spankin’ new to me. Breville is famous for their juicers because they are strong and last a long time, and now I see why. It’s strong and durable. I thought it was going to be hard to learn, but within minutes (after washing everything) I was up and juicing!! ” – cowgirl
Price: Currently not available
8. Argus Le Slow Juicer, Compact Design Masticating Juicer, High Nutrient Cold Press Juicer with a quiet and more durable motor.
Promising review: ” I am thrilled with this dispenser. I have tested it with success for small candies (Skittles, M & M’s) and nuts (Pistachios and almonds). Please note however that larger candy (like peanut M &M’s) will work but perhaps be more uneven in dispensing versus smaller candies. I now own two units. One for work to share with others and one for home. ” – jeffer
9. Homgeek Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, Cold Press Juicer Machine, Quiet Motor and Reverse Function, with Juice Jug and Brush to Clean Conveniently, High Nutrient Fruit and Vegetable Juice.
Promising review: ” Excellent quality. Blends even the thickest fruits very easily and quickly. I like that this blender completely blends, unlike other blenders I have used in the past. It is also very easy to clean, which is a plus. Overall I am very happy with this purchase! ” – Jackie Cash
10. Hamilton Beach 040094922635 67608A Juicer, Electric, 800 Watt, Easy to Clean, BPA Free and Large Silver colored.
Promising review: ” I do green juice fasts on a regular basis and used a Breville BJE200XL for four years. The latch on the Breville broke, and it was time for a new juicer, and I came across this Hamilton Beach juicer. I was impressed by the comments and the reviews: Especially the ones that tell you to link the waste collector with a plastic bag. That makes the Hamilton a lot less messier than the Breville for clean up. ” – Marshall Masters
I believe a fabulous home has that power to decor our lives like colorful wings of a butterfly. That thought helps me to research and writes to you. For me, I can’t compromise even a day. Thats why me and my expert team trying to improve your home improvement stuff and write the best reviews which can help you to reach your affordable limit.